A new member has some questions ...

  • hemlockringkal-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Melissa Winchester <luthienne23@...> writes:

      No problem! I found the pattern on ravelry, and finally decided to do it.

      I was going along great until I hit the point where you switch from the line by line to the chart, and now I'm stuck and so confused =(

      I've never knit from a chart before, so I dont know if its a knitting mistake with my stitch count, or that I just dont know how to work from a pattern that is causing the problem. I have 152 sts at the moment on my needles, and I dont see how that fits with moving onto the chart...

      I did find a line by line version on knitting help, but it says to sl 1 k1 psso, and the chart says to SSK, so that is confusing me even more.