Re: New Members

  • ginafranklin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi, I'm Gina and in the Atlanta area.

      I found your group from the Ravelry site. I've never heard of the cast-on method the pattern mentions nor worked from a chart. I think the throw is beautiful and thought this would be a great project to learn some new skills.

      I'm going today to my LYS to get supplies. This always makes me giddy with delight! :-))