Baby Approved?

  • Leslie Axvig
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
      I have a 4 week old and wouldn't hesitate over 2" holes. Can't wait to see the FO!

      Leslie Axvig
    • Jessica-Jean
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
        Yes, crocheted baby blankets have holes. However, most crocheted fabrics do not lend themselves to 'pulling' of threads the way - sadly - most knitted fabrics do. The possible danger is that a baby's tiny fingers or - more likely to be overlooked too long - toes get one or more wraps of yarn that can cut off circulation to the teensy digit. It's not the holes per se that are the danger; it's the yarn that can be pulled loose.

        Jessica-Jean