Welcome Another co-Moderator

  • hemlockringkal-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
      Members -

      Please welcome Paul as a second co-Moderator. I appreciate their willingness to jump in and help. Thanks very much.

      With the addition of Paul, I think we are good for now.
      -MoniqueWS
    • Linda Welcome
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
        Yeah Paul.
        Nice to have a "guy" helping Monique.
        Welcome.

        Linda Welcome
        the Mousemaker

        Please welcome Paul as a second co-Moderator. I appreciate their willingness to jump in and help. Thanks very much.

        With the addition of Paul, I think we are good for now.
        -MoniqueWS

      • Paul Law
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
          LOL. Yes, I'm one of those male knitters.

          I'm happy to lend a hand so that we may work together to make beautiful knitted creations without the distraction of spam.

          Peace,
          Paul

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Linda Welcome <lindawelcome@...> wrote:

          > Yeah Paul.
          > Nice to have a "guy" helping Monique.
          > Welcome.
          >
          > Linda Welcome
          > the Mousemaker
          >

          > ________________________________

        • amy
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
            Yes finally NO spam lol..n itl be nice to have a male in the group to help Click Me!

            LOL. Yes, I'm one of those male knitters.

            I'm happy to lend a hand so that we may work together to make beautiful knitted creations without the distraction of spam.

            Peace,
            Paul

            --- In hemlockringkal@ yahoogroups. com, Linda Welcome <lindawelcome@ ...> wrote:

            > Yeah Paul.
            > Nice to have a "guy" helping Monique.
            > Welcome.
            >
            > Linda Welcome
            > the Mousemaker
            >

            > ____________ _________ _________ __

          • Kathy Becker
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
              Thanks for volunteering, Paul!!

              Please welcome Paul as a second co-Moderator. I appreciate their willingness to jump in and help. Thanks very much.

              With the addition of Paul, I think we are good for now.
              -MoniqueWS

            • Judith Buist
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 28, 2010
                Thanks for putting up your hand as a co-moderator Paul.

                In friendship and stitches
                Judy
                Stitchheaven, Sydney, Australia.