Re: [hemlockringkal] Hemlockring KAL - was New Moderator/Owner

  • Carmen Rigby
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
      Hi everybody the Moderator suggested I introduce myself so here goes!

      My name is Carmen and I found the group through Ravelry. My Ravelry user id is Carmen215. I've made lots of little stuff if you'd like to check out my project page. The Hemlock Ring Blanket will be the largest project for me yet.

      I just ordered the Cascade Ecological Wool from Jimmy Beans Wool yesterday but the colour I wanted (Latte) is on backorder. They said it will be 7-10 days before it ships. So I may be a little behind if we start in May!

      On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Monique Schaefers <Monique@...> wrote:

      My understanding is life changed directions for her.  She personally is doing OK and still a member of the list.

      -MoniqueWS

      On Behalf Of Marlene
      (SNIP)

      I really do hope the previous moderator is okay and that nothing serious happened to her/him.  It's great of you to step up!