Re: [hemlockringkal] New Co-Modoerator

  • deb
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
      PLEASE stop sending me email!!!

      Thanks!

      From: "hemlockringkal-owner@yahoogroups.com" <hemlockringkal-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 10:07:31 AM
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] New Co-Modoerator

      Members -

      Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
      -MoniqueWS

    • Kathy Becker
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
        Thanks for volunteering, Lisa!!

        Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
        -MoniqueWS

      • unspeakablylisa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
          Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm so happy to be helping out with this group! I remember first joining this group when I desperately wanted to make a Hemlock Ring and being amazed at the expertise I found here. With this group's help, I (eventually) managed to make one of these beautiful blankets -- and went on to make a second (and I have yarn set aside for a third). I'm very pleased to be able to give back/pay it forward to all of you, now!

          Yours,
          Lisa

          ---
          www.kniteven.com