Re: [hemlockringkal] New Co-Modoerator

  • Linda Welcome
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
      Yeah Lisa!
      I'm so happy that you are helping Monique.
      It's a H U G E  job and I'm glad you volunteered.
      Hemlock is wonderful.

      Linda Welcome
      the Mousemaker
      (and Knitter!)

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
        PLEASE stop sending me email!!!

        Thanks!

        Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
        -MoniqueWS

      • Kathy Becker
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
          Thanks for volunteering, Lisa!!

          Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
          -MoniqueWS

        • unspeakablylisa
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
            Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm so happy to be helping out with this group! I remember first joining this group when I desperately wanted to make a Hemlock Ring and being amazed at the expertise I found here. With this group's help, I (eventually) managed to make one of these beautiful blankets -- and went on to make a second (and I have yarn set aside for a third). I'm very pleased to be able to give back/pay it forward to all of you, now!

            Yours,
            Lisa

            ---
            www.kniteven.com