New Co-Modoerator

  • hemlockringkal-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
      Members -

      Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
      -MoniqueWS
    • Marlene
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
        Welcome co-moderator!  We're all really grateful (speaking for all, without permission!) that you both have stepped up to the plate for us.

          Marlene

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
          Yeah Lisa!
          I'm so happy that you are helping Monique.
          It's a H U G E  job and I'm glad you volunteered.
          Hemlock is wonderful.

          Linda Welcome
          the Mousemaker
          (and Knitter!)

          Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
          -MoniqueWS

        • deb
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
            PLEASE stop sending me email!!!

            Thanks!

            Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
            -MoniqueWS

          • Kathy Becker
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
              Thanks for volunteering, Lisa!!

              Please welcome Lisa Mira as our new co-moderator. She has volunteered to help with the new membership moderation. Thanks Lisa!
              -MoniqueWS

            • unspeakablylisa
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
                Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm so happy to be helping out with this group! I remember first joining this group when I desperately wanted to make a Hemlock Ring and being amazed at the expertise I found here. With this group's help, I (eventually) managed to make one of these beautiful blankets -- and went on to make a second (and I have yarn set aside for a third). I'm very pleased to be able to give back/pay it forward to all of you, now!

                Yours,
                Lisa

                ---
                www.kniteven.com