RE: [hemlockringkal] Suggestion to stop the spam

  • Denise in Dallas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 1:59 PM
      Here is someone who offered to be a moderator.  You might contact him.  Thank you for the moderated group.

      Denise

      To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
      From: paullaw@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:40:04 +0000
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] Suggestion to stop the spam

      My suggestion would be that all messages would have to be approved by a moderator. I'll even volunteer to be a moderator. I've never done it before, but I'm willing to volunteer if others will also. Just me two cents.

      Paul Law
      Round Lake Park, IL

    • Paul Law
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 12:43 PM
        And yes, my offer still stands. I'll be happy to help moderate if needed.

        And, yes, I've done two of the Hemlock Ring Blankets. Not looking to start another one soon. You can see them on Ravelry, username Paxknitter.

        Paul Law
        Round Lake Park, IL