Re: [hemlockringkal] New Moderator/Owner

  • amy
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010

      I Made one hemlock ring blanket and id love to knit another one..was thinkn of a shawl too as others had said about..

      If anyone else is interested in co-moderating this list I would welcome your assistance. I do go out of town from time to time and a little help is a good thing. :-) Please let me know.

      I am getting ready to start a new Hemlock ring soon. Anyone else up for another??
      --
      MoniqueWS

    • Shirley Pearce
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010
        Hi Monique,
          I an a new member and would definitley like to do a Hemlock ring!

        Shirley

      • Jungrav3n@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010
          Yes!  Come June 3rd!
          I started one and go to the last increase before it breaks into feather & fan ...Had to tink and lost my place.  Looking forward to starting over!
          Blessings,
          Doree
          § :~D)>+
        • Louis Runci
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010
            Hey Monique, I've been in this group for a while and want to thank you for stepping up and taking over so we don't get all this garbage anymore.  I will be moving the end of the week and need a couple weeks to get settled but I am game for doing another Hemlock Ring.

            Hugs, Smiles, and happy knitting,
            Louis

            While it may take a village to raise a child,
            one child can & often does make a difference
            in their community.

            Louis Runci, Executive Director
            Cleveland Royalty Court Program
            www.misscleveland.org
            216-355-4560

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010
              Thanks for moderating Monique.

              I've never got around to doing the Hemlock Ring despite having joined the Group "yonks" ago.  I think deep down I've been a little scared of it but am willing to have a go soon with the support of this group.

              In friendship and stitches
              Judy
              Stitchheaven,
              Sydney, Australia.

              Monique WS wrote...."I am getting ready to start a new Hemlock ring soon. Anyone else up for another?"
            • Lisa Christensen
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 26, 2010
                Welcome New Moderator. I would like to finish, uh I mean make one! Count me in. :)
              • Cindy Yeager
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 27, 2010
                  I've been a member for a while, but I've yet to knit one. I'd love to knit along with y'all!

                  Cindy in NH
                  http://eweifarm.blogspot.com

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 27, 2010
                    I've already made two of them but I'm going to be casting on another one very soon.  Woohoo!
                    Thanks for taking over the group, Monique.  :)
                    Kathy Becker