Re: Suggestion to stop the spam

  • hudcathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15 9:03 AM
      I will try that. I have had family emergencies, moving, looking for work - etc. - so I have been away from group. I will try to get this back on track.

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

      > My suggestion would be that all messages would have to be approved by a moderator. I'll even volunteer to be a moderator. I've never done it before, but I'm willing to volunteer if others will also. Just me two cents.
      >
      > Paul Law
      > Round Lake Park, IL

    • Denise in Dallas
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 1:59 PM
        Here is someone who offered to be a moderator.  You might contact him.  Thank you for the moderated group.

        Denise

        To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
        From: paullaw@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:40:04 +0000
        Subject: [hemlockringkal] Suggestion to stop the spam

        My suggestion would be that all messages would have to be approved by a moderator. I'll even volunteer to be a moderator. I've never done it before, but I'm willing to volunteer if others will also. Just me two cents.

        Paul Law
        Round Lake Park, IL

      • Paul Law
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 12:43 PM
          And yes, my offer still stands. I'll be happy to help moderate if needed.

          And, yes, I've done two of the Hemlock Ring Blankets. Not looking to start another one soon. You can see them on Ravelry, username Paxknitter.

          Paul Law
          Round Lake Park, IL