Extension

  • ericataylor29704
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2009
      I seen on ravelry that this pattern was extended to 1016 stitches in the final round. But I can not figure it out....would anyone be willing to chart it for me, like the color chart here on the yahoo group?
      The rows are different from the chart extension posted here so I am not really sure where I am supposed to be starting and I am not good at following a series of numbers without it being charted.
      This is what was posted......

      Column One: Row #

      Column Two: K2tog (ssk)/YOs/plain knits (number of K2togs and SSKs before and after the YO section / number of YOs / number of plain knit sts before and after YO section

      Column Three: Total Stitches in Pattern Repeat

      Column Four: Total Stitches when row complete

      One…Two…Three…Four
      1…2/6/3…21…168

      (Knit 4 rows stockinette after each pattern row)

      6…3/8/1…23…184
      11…3/10/1…27…216
      16…4/12/0…31…248
      21…4/12/2…35…280
      26…5/14/1…39…312
      31…6/16/0…43…344
      36…6/16/2…47…376
      41…7/18/1…51…408
      46…8/20/0…55…440
      51…8/20/2…59…472
      56…9/22/1…63…504
      61…10/24/0…67…536
      66…10/24/2…71…568

      Begin pattern extension written by missprint
      71…11/26/1… 75… 600
      76 …12/28/0 …79… 632
      81 …12/28/2… 83… 664
      86… 13/30/1… 87 …696
      91… 14/32/0… 91… 728
      96… 14/32/2 …95 …760
      101… 15/34/1… 99… 792
      106… 16/36/0… 103… 824
      111… 16/36/2… 107… 856
      116 …17/38/1… 111… 888
      121… 18/40/0 …115… 920
      126… 18/40/2… 119…952
      131… 19/42/1… 123…984
      136… 20/44/0… 127…1016
      141… 20/44/2… 131…1048

      4 more rows of stockinette

      Row 146: Bind off row: K 1, * k 2 tog, O, k 2 tog, turn, p 1, work 5 sts in next st – to work 5 sts in 1 (k 1, p 1) twice in the same st, then k in the same st once more. P 1, sl 1, turn, bind off 7 sts (1 st remains on right-hand needle). Repeat from * around

      thanks in advance for the help!!!

      Erica
    • ericataylor29704