Hemlock Ring Pattern Please???

  • pryncess_hellokitty
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
      Hi,
      I just joined this group but cannot find the pattern to cast off. Please anyone, can you please tell me where to find it.

      Thanks,
      Mamie
    • rosir502002
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
        Here is the link to the copy of the pattern that I used. I'm assuming that you mean "cast on".
        http://theraineysisters.com/?cat=51

        Good luck and have fun.
        Rosi

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "pryncess_hellokitty" <mamielo@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I just joined this group but cannot find the pattern to cast off. Please anyone, can you please tell me where to find it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mamie

      • Mamie Lo Burnette
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
          Thanks!  I will put this pattern on my queue... and yes I meant cast on and not cast off.