RE: [hemlockringkal] Chart Knitting

  • Cam R
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 4:55 PM
      I was terrified the first time I knit from a chart, too. Don't worry, it's really not that bad, and this is a great pattern for getting the hang of it. Just make sure you read from right to left, and I highly recommend use of a highlighter to mark the last row you finished. Also, if those little blocks blur together, you can always write out the pattern. It takes longer, but can be exactly what you need to make it "click."

      "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
      Albert Einstein

      To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
      From: professer_tak@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:13:17 +0000
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] Chart Knitting

      I've never knit from a chart before, and am kind of terrified that I'll screw it up. Any advice, or things I should know?