Re: Extending the Feather and Fan

  • ghostknits
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2009
      I was wondering if you ever figured out how to extend it. I am wanting to cast this on and know that I will want it bigger. thank you for any help.
      Kim - Kimmypooh on Ravelry
      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "suhurrell" <Susan.Hurrell@...> wrote:

      > I am thinking that I want my blanket version of the pattern to be larger than the graph - has anyone already charted an extension to the Feather & Fan chart?
      >
      > Thought I'd ask before I tried my hand at adding more rows - pattern modification is not a skill I have mastered.
      >
      > Note: Those of us in digest mode may not get any attachments - can photos be posted to the "photo section" as well, so we can see each others beautiful work?
      >
      > Thanks for any help you can provide...
      >
      > Susan
      > (suhurrell on ravelry)

    • anne hols
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2009
        please let me know if you find out any info.  I completed one and it is very small but since I'm a newer knitter I'm also not sure how to extend it.  Thanks.