Re: Row 47

  • bobbieolmstead
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
      That's where I'm running into the confusion, because I see the repeat part of the chart "within" the written instructions so maybe just following the chart wouldn't work anyway?

    • hitherestephie@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
        Hmmm. I could figure the chart out at all. I think one of the more experienced hemlockers might have a better answer. For myself, I ditched the chart and used written only.

        From Stephie's BlackBerry

        From: "bobbieolmstead"
        Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 16:47:00 -0000
        To: <hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [hemlockringkal] Re: Row 47

        That's where I'm running into the confusion, because I see the repeat part of the chart "within" the written instructions so maybe just following the chart wouldn't work anyway?

        --- In hemlockringkal@ yahoogroups. com, hitherestephie@ ... wrote:

        > I use the written instructions (some fabulous person converted the chart). I suggest using those. Super easy!
        > From Stephie's BlackBerry

      • bobbieolmstead
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
          I got it! Finally! I went to the chart and instructions that are in the "files" here in this group (much better than mine) NOW it all makes sense....well at least the written instructions do....maybe I need to work on my chart reading skills, but for now, I can handle these written very easily - thanks so much!!

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, hitherestephie@... wrote:

          > Hmmm. I could figure the chart out at all. I think one of the more experienced hemlockers might have a better answer. For myself, I ditched the chart and used written only.
          > From Stephie's BlackBerry

        • knittingfairy11717
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 10, 2009
            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, hitherestephie@... wrote:

            > Hmmm. I could figure the chart out at all. I think one of the more experienced hemlockers might have a better answer. For myself, I ditched the chart and used written only.
            > From Stephie's BlackBerry

            Stephie,
            Where did you get the written instructions?

            Thanks,

            KM
          • hitherestephie@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 10, 2009
              I got them from the file section in this group. :-)

              From Stephie's BlackBerry

              From: "knittingfairy11717"
              Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:42:43 -0000
              To: <hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com>