Re: [hemlockringkal] (unknown)

  • hitherestephie@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19 1:05 AM
      What color is duck egg? Sounds lovely.

      From Stephie's BlackBerry

      From: Hannah Kanter
      Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:29:00 +0000 (GMT)
      To: <hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] (unknown)

      I have nearly finished - about to start the border on mine. I used Cascade 220 in duck egg, which is beautiful, but I needed more than two hanks of wool. Perhaps this is because I don't normally use a circular needle and needed to knit quite loosely so I can push the stitches round.

      Be aware that there is a mistake in one row of the old doily pattern - if you look on the Rainey sisters website they can clarify it somewhat, though I ended up working it out myself.

      Enjoy it!