I'm new here and from Ravelry too

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hello. I am Beth, I am a short/quick project addict and I am going to try to break this horrible habit with this beautiful pattern. I have admired it for way to long, and this monring I decided it was time to be a 'big girl' and dig in.

      I have knitted for a chart before, but it was a COLOR chart, not symbols....and all knitting.....so I may need some help decifering what to do when it comes time to get on the chart. In fact I am POSITIVE I will need some guidance.

      I am knitsNpurls69 on Ravelry and my former username there was Dangerouscrochet...... but since i only knit now, I felt I needed to change my username....when I would ask a question, others thought I wanted to CROCHET the items LOL. so anyhoo, I am knitsNpurls69 now.
      I am looking forward to working thru this pattern with you all..........and i am going to look thru the previous posts to see what other types of yarn have been used for this project. This is way too beautiful to'hope' it holds up to being loved and washed.

      I am willing and open to any advice!

      Beth