Re: [hemlockringkal] Re: round 33

  • Mary White
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 18, 2009
      You're so welcome and I can't wait to see the photos!  Love ya, Mary
      From: Mary White <mrwhite56@embarqmai l.com>
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] Re: round 33
      To: hemlockringkal@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 4:58 PM

      Rnd 33: *yo, k 3, yo, p and k in next st, yo, k 3, yo, k 2, sl1,
      psso, k 2. Repeat from* around. (136 sts)

      You should have 8 repeats with 17 sts per repeat. How are you doing
      the "p and k" in the 4th st? This may be the problem. Or the sl1,
      k2tog, psso may be the problem. Will gladly help you with this.

      --- In hemlockringkal@ yahoogroups. com, "anne_apple4444"