completed Hemlock Ring

  • Hoppity10 Gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Thanks to all who helped with the chart. It was easy to follow once you got me started.I added photos of the finished Ring in the group photos. My experience making this with an acrylic yarn is the same as all the other comments....... wish I could have used wool !!!!! Since this is a gift, I needed to use what would be appropriate for the recipient.Having said all that, it did come out much nicer than I anticipated. A little manipulation and the steam iron did wonders. :o)http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/hemlockringkal/photos/browse/cb1b?c=

      Barbara