Re: Using the charts

  • Mary White
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2008
      Round 47 of the original pattern coincides with round 1 of Jared's
      chart. You should remove the round marker at the beginning of round
      47, knit 9 sts, replace marker, then begin his chart reading it from
      left to right. The round marker and the repeat markers, if you use
      that method, should be placed inbetween the ssk and k2tog at round 47
      and beyond. Hope this helps~ Mary

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Hoppity10 Gmail