Re: Row 47? First row of feather and fan

  • butiful_thng_piito
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      I placed a different colored marker for every repeat of the pattern,
      and the graphed pattern available starts right before the k2 tog twice.
      i hope this helps

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanne Rakow" <srakow@...>
      wrote:

      > What is the secret to starting the first row of F&F pattern?
      > I thought I could break it down into blocks of 12 stitches plus the
      two
      > ssk and two k2tog but I end up with 12 extra stitches after the first
      > round. Does 13s, 13s, 2ssk, 12 O and s, 2k2tog, 13s, 13s work? Can
      > anyone help?
      > This pattern is gorgeous!
      > Suzanne

    • Suzanne Rakow
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
        Thanks to all who tried to help me.  I finally figured it out when I copied the F&F chart from this group Instead of using Jared's version.  I am well on my way now and am really loving how it's turning out.
        Suzanne