Original Doily Pattern

  • cazj35
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Help. Have not been able to get the link to the original pattern to
      work - any suggestions please. Would love to knit this.
    • fabfusion
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        I used the wayback machine to find the original site.  It doesn't have the photo tho...

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, fabfusion <groovythumper12@...>
            wrote:

            > http://www.theraineysisters.com/ccount/click.php?id=11
            >
            > Also found this site that had it as PDF
            >
            > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:43 AM, cazj35 <cazj35@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Help. Have not been able to get the link to the original pattern
            > > work - any suggestions please. Would love to knit this.
            > >

            > >Thanks groovythumper - got the one without the pics from the archive
            thingy but the rainey sisters link wouldn't work.Perhaps it's just me.
            The instructions look a bit scary but will persevere.Thanks again