What needles do you begin with?

  • akorourke1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hi all,
      I'm somewhat new to knitting, but would still like to try this blanket.
      Everything in the pattern makes sense except for one thing, which is
      the needles.
      Do you begin the pattern with three (or four) double pointed needles?
      Or, with the circular needles? If not, do you switch to circular
      needles? If so, when, in the pattern?
      Thanks so much!
      Ann
    • Marie Mulder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
        I used a circ for the whole thing and magic-looped the beginning.

        Marie

        --
        "If there's a poor child out there, that's my child. If there's a senior that's having trouble, that's my grandparent. If there's a guy who's lost his job, that's my brother. If there's a woman out there without healthcare, that's my sister. Those are the values that built this country. Those are the values we are fighting for. "
        --Barack Obama