Re: Past row 121 on the chart?

  • Mary White
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1 5:19 AM
      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

      > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
      > since trying again. Grr....
      >
      > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
      >
      > -Jen
      >

      > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
      wrote:

      > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
      > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
      > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
      thank
      > > you!!
      > >
      > > tiffany

      Extended round #127 should have a total of 664 sts. Each repeat of
      the pattern should have 83 sts. If you count the repeat and it is
      off, that's where your error is located. It may be necessary for you
      to tink back to the knit rounds and check your stitch counts again.
      That's unfortunate but usually helps. Mary

    • tiffany
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3 3:08 PM
        if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
        groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
        for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after the
        chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but they
        do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not on
        ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.

        tiffany

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

        > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
        > since trying again. Grr....
        >
        > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
        >
        > -Jen
        >

        > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
        wrote:

        > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
        > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
        > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
        thank
        > > you!!
        > >
        > > tiffany

      • Jen
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 5 1:10 AM
          Thank you for suggesting this, Tiffany! I found the information i
          needed! :D why i didn't check there as well is beyond me. hahaha

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@...> wrote:

          > if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
          > groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
          > for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after the
          > chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but they
          > do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not on
          > ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.
          >
          > tiffany
          >

          > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
          > > since trying again. Grr....
          > >
          > > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
          > >
          > > -Jen
          > >

          > > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
          > > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
          > > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
          > thank
          > > > you!!
          > > >
          > > > tiffany

        • tiffany
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5 9:27 AM
            haha, no problem, it took me a couple of days to think of looking
            there, too. glad it's helping! i'm on my last plain knit round and
            THEN, the neverending bindoff! hooray!

            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

            > Thank you for suggesting this, Tiffany! I found the information i
            > needed! :D why i didn't check there as well is beyond me. hahaha
            >

            > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
            wrote:

            > > if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
            > > groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
            > > for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after
            the
            > > chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but
            they
            > > do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not
            on
            > > ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.
            > >
            > > tiffany

          • Jen
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 17 9:03 PM
              I"m a little late responding to this email. :) hahaah.

              but i found doing the crochet bind off is WAY better than doing the
              knit one!!! highly recommended. :)