Re: Past row 121 on the chart?

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2008
      I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
      since trying again. Grr....

      anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!

      -Jen

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@...> wrote:

      > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought i
      > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
      > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help! thank
      > you!!
      >
      > tiffany
    • Mary White
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

        > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
        > since trying again. Grr....
        >
        > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
        >
        > -Jen
        >

        > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
        wrote:

        > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
        > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
        > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
        thank
        > > you!!
        > >
        > > tiffany

        Extended round #127 should have a total of 664 sts. Each repeat of
        the pattern should have 83 sts. If you count the repeat and it is
        off, that's where your error is located. It may be necessary for you
        to tink back to the knit rounds and check your stitch counts again.
        That's unfortunate but usually helps. Mary

      • tiffany
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 3, 2008
          if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
          groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
          for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after the
          chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but they
          do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not on
          ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.

          tiffany

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

          > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
          > since trying again. Grr....
          >
          > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
          >
          > -Jen
          >

          > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
          wrote:

          > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
          > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
          > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
          thank
          > > you!!
          > >
          > > tiffany

        • Jen
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
            Thank you for suggesting this, Tiffany! I found the information i
            needed! :D why i didn't check there as well is beyond me. hahaha

            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@...> wrote:

            > if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
            > groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
            > for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after the
            > chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but they
            > do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not on
            > ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.
            >
            > tiffany
            >

            > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I haven't been able to figure it out either. I've hit a few snags
            > > since trying again. Grr....
            > >
            > > anyone? bueller? hehehe. thanks in advance!
            > >
            > > -Jen
            > >

            > > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > i'm also having trouble going past the extended chart - i thought
            > > > had the sequence figured out but i got to row 127 and i'm screwed
            > > > up. anyone have their notes handy? i'd appreciate any help!
            > thank
            > > > you!!
            > > >
            > > > tiffany

          • tiffany
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
              haha, no problem, it took me a couple of days to think of looking
              there, too. glad it's helping! i'm on my last plain knit round and
              THEN, the neverending bindoff! hooray!

              --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jendai17@...> wrote:

              > Thank you for suggesting this, Tiffany! I found the information i
              > needed! :D why i didn't check there as well is beyond me. hahaha
              >

              > --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "tiffany" <grrrlartist@>
              wrote:

              > > if you are on ravelry there is a group for this too - just search
              > > groups for hemlock and you'll find it. then search the posts
              > > for "extended" and you'll find a helpful post about numbers after
              the
              > > chart runs out. it's a little weird to decipher her numbers but
              they
              > > do work, so far. i'm now on row 129. let me know if you're not
              on
              > > ravelry, i'll email you the numbers.
              > >
              > > tiffany

            • Jen
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 17, 2008
                I"m a little late responding to this email. :) hahaah.

                but i found doing the crochet bind off is WAY better than doing the
                knit one!!! highly recommended. :)