Re: Row 35 OMGWTFBBQ

  • Meena
    Message 1 of 42 , May 4, 2008
      lol!! It's much like OMBWTFBBQ, just with a totally irrelevant Z
      added in front, and ROFLMAO added behind, (Rolling on the floor
      laughing my a$$ off) :] Welcome to internet culture!!! :P

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Diana Kalar <dianak@...> wrote:

      > Ok so what does ZOMGWTFBBQROFLMAO mean?
      >
      > Diana
      >
      > I knit Socks For Soldiers.
      > Freedom isn't free, the military pays the price every day.
      >
      > ~A group where love is an action word and "Support our Troops" means
      more than a yellow bumper sticker~

    • rosy mosquitorose
      Message 42 of 42 , May 5, 2008
        If you seach the files here you will find everything you need....

        Rosy

        To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
        From: barliss2@...
        Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:00:44 -0700
        Subject: Re: [hemlockringkal] Re: Row 35 OMGWTFBBQ

        Okay, so I'm officially making myself the dummy of this KAL. Because I don't see these parenthesis you of (anywhere on that pattern below)...

        Rnd 35: 0, k 1, 0, sl 1, k 2 tog, psso, 0, k 4, 0, sl 1, k 2 tog, psso, (0, k 1) twice, sl 1, k 2 tog, psso, k 1.

        At the end of this row, all I see is K1.