Re: Rewrite of Hemlock Ring

  • rosy
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2008
      I have finally finished my Hemlock.

      http://coloratic.blogspot.com/

      It was a bit trying for me in the beginning but I got lots of help and
      from this site and others. I know there are some mistakes but it looks
      ok to me.
    • Mary White
      Message 2 of 23 , May 1, 2008
        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "rosy" <rosyhf2000@...> wrote:

        > I have finally finished my Hemlock.
        >
        > http://coloratic.blogspot.com/
        >
        > It was a bit trying for me in the beginning but I got lots of help
        and
        > from this site and others. I know there are some mistakes but it
        looks
        > ok to me.

        GREAT JOB, Rosy!!! It's lovely and you should be patting yourself on
        the back for this one!!! Mary
      • rlarose2222
        Message 3 of 23 , May 1, 2008
          I'm so glad yours is finished! It looks so nice too. What color wool did you use? It looks very
          snuggly. How did you block it?

          I'm about 25% of the way through my bind off and may finish tonight. If all goes well, I'll be
          blocking mine tomorrow.

          I think I'm doing Egeblad next. I need to knit something for myself!
        • Mary White
          Message 4 of 23 , May 1, 2008
            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "rlarose2222" <rlarose2222@...>
            wrote:

            > I'm so glad yours is finished! It looks so nice too. What color wool
            did you use? It looks very
            > snuggly. How did you block it?
            >
            > I'm about 25% of the way through my bind off and may finish tonight.
            If all goes well, I'll be
            > blocking mine tomorrow.
            >
            > I think I'm doing Egeblad next. I need to knit something for myself!

            And I am working on an extension for Egeblad that I hope will work!
            I'm testing it with size 2 needles and some slub cotton I have on
            hand. Wish me luck!!! Mary
          • rosy mosquitorose
            Message 5 of 23 , May 1, 2008
              Hi, has anybody been getting email from this group about an unsubscribe email from you? I have gotten about 6 of them and I have never requested to unsubscribe. Also have gotten them from my other knitting group on yahoo.

              Rosy

              To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
              From: rosyhf2000@...
              Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:20:12 +0000
              Subject: [hemlockringkal] Re: Rewrite of Hemlock Ring

              I have finally finished my Hemlock.

              http://coloratic. blogspot. com/

              It was a bit trying for me in the beginning but I got lots of help and
              from this site and others. I know there are some mistakes but it looks
              ok to me.

              Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?
            • Angie
              Message 6 of 23 , May 2, 2008
                No, I haven't gotten anything like that.

                To: hemlockringkal@ yahoogroups. com