Felt compeled to join!

  • Aondrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      This morning was the first time I'd seen this blanket, but it's one
      of those patterns that I knew I just HAD to knit! I hope to start
      within a month or so, once I get some other projects closer to
      completion if not fully complete!

      I hope to knit this exclusively from my stash. I have about 25
      skeins of a worsted weight antique gold colored yarn that I could
      probably double up. Or, I could just add more to the pattern and
      continue till it's the size I want. I've had a blanket in mind for
      this yarn anyway, so seems appropriate.

      I've been knitting for nearly 2 years, but knitting flows in my
      veins. My grandmother and many other female relatives were master
      knitters and crocheters. I've knitted close to one project a month
      over these 2 years and am beginning to venture into lace. Right now
      I'm working on some lace knee-hi socks. Again, seems appropriate
      for me to start this blanket with all its lace detailing.

      Can't wait to see what the future brings for everyone!

      Leigh B.