RE: [hemlockringkal] Just Starting

  • carol dilley
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 18, 2008
      i don't know.  i didn't have any trouble with row 35.

      Sylvia Jordan <sylvia@...> wrote:
      I'm also getting ready to start my Hemlock.  Can someone tell me what is particularly difficult with Row 35.  I've read a lot of the information and see Row 35 mentioned a lot.
      Thanks in advance,

      Sylvia
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 22, 2009
        Mine is almost finished! I'm 2/3 of the way completed with binding
        off...then to block and photograph! Watch for pictures next week.

        Rick