Re: [hemlockringkal] Just Starting

  • Laura Teague
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 18, 2008
      Yep. Just got my yarn on the weekend. Sunday or Monday is good for me.
      Laura
      On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:15 PM, Tracy McBurney wrote:

      Laura I'm going to pick my yarn up tomorrow.  Do you have your yarn yet?  if not let me know when you get it and I'll hold off.  Im shooting for Sun/mon as a start date!

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 22, 2009
        Mine is almost finished! I'm 2/3 of the way completed with binding
        off...then to block and photograph! Watch for pictures next week.

        Rick