Re: HELP! I lost the beginning of my round!

  • aclement01@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      I would recommend putting a safety pin on a row or two below this marker (when you've found where it belongs) and move it up as it grows larger. Whatever caused you to lose it might happen again.

      Anne

      4a. Re:
          Posted by: "carol dilley" caroldlly@... caroldlly
          Date: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 am ((PST))

      that happened to me and i went around until i found more than one repeat. i counted until i had the correct sts for one section and put the beginning marker there.  am i making sense.  i hope so.

      kickballkitty <smariej14@...> wrote:          Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to find the beginning of a round when your marker fell out of place? I know it doesn't necessarily have to be in the exact spot as before, but I don't want to screw up my pattern repeats. Lace looks terrible when the holes, etc are all askew.

      AOL isn't free when they charge $10 a mo. for help