Re: Finally finished

  • Li
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Mine was half acrylic. I soaked it overnight, spun it out in my
      washer, pinned it out, let it dry, steamed it with a clothing steamer,
      let it dry, unpinned it and ironed it with a wet towel on both sides,
      and it's still not totally the right shape. Good luck! It might be
      easier as your doens't have the half cotton content mine had.

      See my blog,
      Li
      http://lifesastitch.typepad.com