Re: Spiral Doily done - Hemlock Ring inspired

  • blackpearlfarm
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
      Beautiful, I know the feeling when you create something
      like this.
      I am a longtime Crocheter feels like a century or so that
      I've enjoyed this fiber art. I couldn't create anything
      that resembled knitting until a friend taught me to
      Continental knit __ Now look at me -- on the Hemlock Ring :D

      But in years past I have on many occasions enlarged a
      doily or table runner (both yarn and overall dimensions),
      resulting, I have to say,in some of the most lovely shawls
      and throws ever and were some of the most excitedly received
      gifts I've ever created.

      The thing you should come out of this little note remembering
      is that you HAVE to learn to KEEP some of these lovelies for yourself.!.

      Hoping the New Year brings you Laughter, Friends, Health and
      enough money to live better than you are.

      D., Sis, McLaughlin

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Shelly Hattan <shelly@...> wrote:

      > I was inspired to try to knit another doily pattern and just
      finished it up.

      > http://civilbitch.blogspot.com/2007/12/fo-super-sized-spiral-doily.html
      >
      > I'm pretty happy with the results.

    • weavrmom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
        A beautiful choice, skillfully done. Love the color, too! A wonderful
        project.