Re: [hemlockringkal] Another Option for a Blanket

  • Judith Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
      hi Cindi -

      >>>>>>On Dec 13, 2007 10:13 AM, cindiknits <cindiknits@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone.  I just posted pictures on my blog of another option for
      a lap blanket.

      http://www.2stxyrn.wordpress.com

      I love the Hemlock Ring, but wanted something a little different than
      Feather and Fan.  This option fit the bill nicely.  The Hemlock Ring
      pattern really opened my eyes to the possibilities that exist for
      turning doilies into shawls and blankets!

      it's lovely! and nice to have another choice.  Would you mind sharing the error you found?  It seems a number of us are interesting in doing this.  Thanks so much,

      Judith

    • cindiknits
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2007
        The error is on row 34 of the chart. The chart starts with a knit
        square, but it should just start with the yarn over(the next stitch
        in the chart). I didn't work from the written instructions, so I
        don't know if they have the same error, or if it's just the chart.
        Also, if anyone decides to make it, you might want to do what I did
        and repeat rows 58-68, just to make it a bit larger. It's a really
        fun pattern to knit.

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Perra" <cperra@...>