Another Option for a Blanket

  • Cindy Perra
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
      Cindi,

      Where is the error in the Egeblad pattern?

      Cindy - "Sis"
      Peru, Illinois
      http://craftycinderella.blogspot.com/ (updated 11/27/07)
    • Judith Gilbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
        hi Cindi -

        Hi everyone.  I just posted pictures on my blog of another option for
        a lap blanket.

        http://www.2stxyrn.wordpress.com

        I love the Hemlock Ring, but wanted something a little different than
        Feather and Fan.  This option fit the bill nicely.  The Hemlock Ring
        pattern really opened my eyes to the possibilities that exist for
        turning doilies into shawls and blankets!

        it's lovely! and nice to have another choice.  Would you mind sharing the error you found?  It seems a number of us are interesting in doing this.  Thanks so much,

        Judith

      • cindiknits
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2007
          The error is on row 34 of the chart. The chart starts with a knit
          square, but it should just start with the yarn over(the next stitch
          in the chart). I didn't work from the written instructions, so I
          don't know if they have the same error, or if it's just the chart.
          Also, if anyone decides to make it, you might want to do what I did
          and repeat rows 58-68, just to make it a bit larger. It's a really
          fun pattern to knit.

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Perra" <cperra@...>