Re: [hemlockringkal] Running out of chocolate Eco Wool... does anyone have any spare???

  • Sara Spalding (Williams)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      No problem.  I am travelling right now, so I can't put it in the mail until thursday, but I'll do it then.

      Just send me a picture of your HRB in return. :-)

      Sara

      On Nov 30, 2007 9:01 PM, J C <thegirlnextdoor1976@...> wrote:

      Oh.. that would be WONDERFUL....

      You have no idea.. I was SO determined to finish this
      this weekend (even have sunday evening blocked out to
      spend blocking it) and I was so disappointed when I
      realized after an hour or so of knitting that I just
      don't have enough. Hopefully I'll be able to block it
      out next weekend instead now!

      Here's the address:
      Jas Chawla
      Sun Apparel Warehouse