Re: my dumb mistake

  • Cathy Hudspeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      If you like the way it looks - plow on thru! I made 2 major errors on
      my first HRB and just went ahead - it came out wonderful. The puckers
      are there to block no matter what. Why don't you post a picture and we
      can all give you our 2 cents!

      Cathy

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "maestrajeanne" <jacuna1@...>