my dumb mistake

  • maestrajeanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Help1 has anyone else done this?? I have been whizzing through this
      great pattern, not using markers until I got out past the ends of the
      stars (mistake #1) When I began the chart I somehow scooted over and
      now about 5 repeats of the feather & fan part I suddenly took a good
      look at a few pictures and then at my project and realized that I have
      centered the feather & Fan part above the spaces and the decreases are
      centered above the star points. There is a small pucker on the
      decreases, nothing so big that it wont block out. I am debating
      whether or not to frog the F&F back to the center part and start again
      or plow oon through and hope for the best. Any thoughts or
      suggestions?? Thanks! Jeanne
    • Cathy Hudspeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        If you like the way it looks - plow on thru! I made 2 major errors on
        my first HRB and just went ahead - it came out wonderful. The puckers
        are there to block no matter what. Why don't you post a picture and we
        can all give you our 2 cents!

        Cathy

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "maestrajeanne" <jacuna1@...>