Re: [hemlockringkal] HRB#1 - FINISHED!!!!!

  • Courtney Sherwood
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      That is really cool Jenny! Great job doing something different with it! truly lovely!

      On 10/1/07, Jenny <emjayknits@... > wrote:

      Woo Hoo - I finished knitting it on Friday night, was too tired to
      wash and block it right then. Saturday was so busy so, I finally got
      around to blocking in on Sunday.

      Please go check Jenny M's Hemlock Ring Blanket #1 folder. I decided
      to go autumnal and used different colors to make the hemlock flower
      stand out as a flower.

      Jenny M
      From Georgia

      --
      "In wildness is the preservation of the world"-Thoreau
    • flossie_june
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
        Jenny, I love the contrast of the two colors! I haven't even ordered
        the yarn for mine yet (I keep getting sucked into these mystery shawls
        and stoles and...), but I'm thinking I might order one each of a
        lighter and darker eco wool skein to make mine. The contrast won't be
        quite as serious, but since I'm making mine as gifts, I want them to
        'work' with most decorating schemes.

        It's a gorgeous piece!

        Jane