Re: still yarnless, and getting frustrated

  • Jantine Bootsman
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 30, 2007
      It's very frustrating when that happens! I happened to have the right yarn in my stash, but I do understand that not everybody has that, and I also think that nobody meant eny harm by suggesting you use something else!

      I once ordered something in the states (I'm in the Netherlands) and it took 2months! When it arraived it had been opened and very clumsily repackaged in customs and if the stamps were right it had been caught up in customs for over a month! I was furious! it was just crafts stuff!

      Nowadays when I order something I ask the people to put "gift" on the label, and now everything goes faster, lots faster!

      Oh, and I've seen the Hemlock done in acrylic, and it looks gorgeous!

      Jantine.
    • Lisa Christensen
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 1, 2007
        yeah, like we would care if it were the queen. But we
        are prayin' fer you an' yor yarn! ;)

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC