Re: [hemlockringkal] Round 35 caution

  • Eric and Jules
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      I agree, it's easy to make a mistake reading the pattern lines. I took
      a black marker and blotted out the long hand for Double Decrease and
      Slip-Slip-Knit, and just wrote over DD and SSK, it was easier to read
      the pattern after that. I thought about re-writing the page so it
      wasn't as messy looking, but by that time I was already on Page 3/
      using the chart, and the pattern was more predictable by then.

      I made a photo album and copied examples of my pattern and chart, the
      notes to myself are shortcuts so I don't make the same mistakes over
      and over and over...

      Jules