      From: "Crissy Rose" <crissyrose207@...>
      Sender: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:22:37 -0000
      To: <hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hemlockringkal] Howdy all

      I'm so glad to see others trying this beautiful pattern, although I have frogged it three times (and will possibly have to frog it a fourth time) I'm finally at row 33 and it instructs to purl and knit in the same stitch, and I'm baffled at how that is done. I've searched on YouTube but nothing helpful comes up. Any suggestions.

      Crissy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic