2982A Hello and Introduction

  • mamabearknitting
    Nov 14, 2011
      Hello,

      I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I have been reading through the other posts and working on my first Hemlock Ring Blanket. Right now, I am on row 28 of the feather and lace part of the pattern. I started on the 9th and am quite shocked how fast and beautifully this is coming together.

      I am using Cascade Yarn's Eco + in 0507 (which is a wonderful rich red). I believe that I may have found a new fun pattern. When this one is finished (yes I am already planning my next one) I may need to make one in bright yellow and then try one in something fine, soft, and light to make a shawl. This is just too beautiful not to do more of them.

      http://mamabearknitting.wordpress.com/