2629Re: progress?

  • bobbieolmstead
    Jul 9, 2009
      Hi, I'm beginning 47 and I know I'm supposed to go to Jared's chart now, and I see the repeat section. Do I just do that over and over throughout the row? So the only thing on that one row are those repeated sections? I ask because I saw an older pattern saying I had to refer to Jared's chart and another written out chart as well?! So I'm totally confused.

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Nicole Quaintance <nicole_quaintance@...> wrote:

      > I had the same problem on row 47, but instead of reworking the row, I
      > figured out where I was missing the 2 stitches and just increased a
      > stitch in the knit round.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jun 19, 2009, at 8:55 AM, "Beth" <babf69@...> wrote:
      >

      > > So, yesterday I finished round 47. Not bad I am thinking.........
      > > however, I ended up 2 sts short. I tinked back a bit, re worked, had
      > > to do it aghain, then put it away until this morning. I am now
      > > working on the 'thoery' that my stitch markers must have moved (due
      > > to open areas on them) and I ended up with
      > >
      > > 20,19,19,19,19,19,20,17 for my stitch count around the
      > > needles........ After looking long and hard at it, I moved one
      > > stitch from the first and last group of 'odd counts' into the
      > > section that was "missing" 2 sts.and now I am going to try to re-do
      > > row 47. Goodness I hope this works, I was making some wonderful
      > > progress until I find that.
      > >
      > > Also a question: Once I do the first row in Jareds chart, when I do
      > > the next three, are all the stitches knit??
      > >
      > > Beth

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic