2627Row 47

  • bobbieolmstead
    Jul 9, 2009
      Hi, I'm beginning 47 and I know I'm supposed to go to Jared's chart now, and I see the repeat section. Do I just do that over and over throughout the row? So the only thing on that one row are those repeated sections? I ask because I saw an older pattern saying I had to refer to Jared's chart and another written out chart as well?! So I'm totally confused.

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Peggy Barsha <pbarsha@...> wrote:

      > Once you begin Jared's chart, the next 4 rows are knitted.  Then a  pattern row, 4 rows knited, pattern row, 4 rows knitted.  You do this same thing till
      > it's time to bind off.  It's really quite easy.  Use stitch markers all the way around.  I finished mine last week and blocked.  I think it turned out very well.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic