    From: Peggy Barsha <pbarsha@...>
    To: hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:49:04 AM
    Subject: Re: [hemlockringkal] progress?

    Once you begin Jared's chart, the next 4 rows are knitted.  Then a  pattern row, 4 rows knited, pattern row, 4 rows knitted.  You do this same thing till
    it's time to bind off.  It's really quite easy.  Use stitch markers all the way around.  I finished mine last week and blocked.  I think it turned out very well.