Where is Virtual Store on Windows 8

  • mindserve
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      I have a data.ini file that was hidden by windows under the compatibility folder on vista and windows 7. Well, now I can't find that file at all on the Windows 8 OS.

      Normally I had the software install to the common files folder under program files folder...which had a compatibility folder.

      Doing a search for data.ini didn't do it...can't find it at all.

      Anyone?