RE: [helpwithvb] Dreamweaver CS6

  • Tim Rupp
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012

      CS6 requires Wiin7-64

      From: helpwithvb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:helpwithvb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dwight Norris
      Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:16 PM
      To: helpwithvb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [helpwithvb] Dreamweaver CS6

      Yes some

      I am now concerned that I have a 32 bit Windows 7 system

      and feel from what I read that CS6 is not recommended to run on 32 bit

      I also am concerned about the reporting ability seems no one but us old pharmacist

      deal with paper any more

      So Reporting is my biggest concern

      It is ashame MS gave Visual Web Developer 2010 express edition away for free but no

      reporting ability

      any help would be nice

      On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM, John Smiley <john.smiley@...> wrote:

      Hi Dwight