Re: [helpwithvb] Re: Flexgrid Formatting Help

  • Bruce Neiger
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 11, 2012
      While (((*GetStevePost()++) = getUsefulInfo() ) == ALSO_AMUSING)
      KeepingReading();
       -BDN

      - "Climate is what we expect. Weather is what we get.”.  - Robert Heinlein, 'The Notebooks of Lazarus Long'"
      - “Women, cats and the weather will do as they please, and men, dogs and weathermen should relax and get used to the idea.” - paraphrased from Robert Heinlein